A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Views: 1,934 all time views
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $1,455,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $681
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 324 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Energy Star HVAC, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Foundation \ Post & Pier, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Spanish, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned, Water \ Water Treatment System
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,137 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 48
- Parcel #: 42921021
- Zillow Home ID: 19680964
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.06-1.47M.
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is valued 41.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Willow Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.1% higher than in San Jose, and 45.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
|1523 Curtiss Ave San Jose, CA||$784K||2||1||1,071|
|909 Jansen Ave San Jose, CA||$1.3M||5||3||2,440|
|915 Jansen Ave San Jose, CA||$1.35M||3||2||2,450|
|903 Jansen Ave San Jose, CA||$951K||3||2||1,466|
|902 California Ave San Jose, CA||$1.35M||4||3||2,629|
|921 Jansen Ave San Jose, CA||$1.19M||4||2||1,888|
|908 California Ave San Jose, CA||$813K||2||1||1,139|
|914 California Ave San Jose, CA||$1.6M||4||2.5||3,300|
|1532 Curtiss Ave San Jose, CA||$1.52M||6||4||3,164|
|1516 Curtiss Ave San Jose, CA||$862K||2||1.5||1,522|
|927 Jansen Ave San Jose, CA||$989K||3||1||1,494|
|920 California Ave San Jose, CA||$975K||3||2||1,368|
|1508 Curtiss Ave San Jose, CA||$787K||2||1||1,232|
|1548 Curtiss Ave San Jose, CA||$1.22M||2||2.5||2,195|
|914 Jansen Ave San Jose, CA||$873K||2||2||1,412|
|1502 Curtiss Ave San Jose, CA||$1.1M||3||2||2,406|
|926 California Ave San Jose, CA||$1.62M||3||3||3,755|
|926 California Ave San Jose, CA||$1.62M||3||3||3,755|
|920 Jansen Ave San Jose, CA||$863K||3||1||1,476|
|908 Jansen Ave San Jose, CA||$1.1M||4||1||1,942|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.