- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1531 George St, Orlando, FL 328062 beds, 1 bath, 761 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $149,500
- Price/sqft: $196
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 761 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 062330373601170
- Zillow Home ID: 46070863
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1531 George Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.6% less than in Orange, and 55.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 32806 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32806 home values.
- 1573 George St Orlando, FL$94K311,127
- 1529 George St Orlando, FL$138K311,002
- 1527 George St Orlando, FL$121K21740
- 1575 George St Orlando, FL$111K31.51,440
- 1714 Hour Glass Dr Orlando, FL$192K321,192
- 1710 Hour Glass Dr Orlando, FL$165K32.51,976
- 1572 George St Orlando, FL$191KStudio11,170
- 1706 Hour Glass Dr Orlando, FL$297K42.52,639
- 1720 Hour Glass Dr Orlando, FL$168K21940
- 1542 George St Orlando, FL$105K21841
- 1525 George St Orlando, FL$209K222,455
- 1540 George St Orlando, FL$86K21814
- 1740 Hour Glass Dr Orlando, FL$141K21999
- 1704 Hour Glass Dr Orlando, FL$345K432,275
- 1580 George St Orlando, FL$201K432,460
- 1724 Hour Glass Dr Orlando, FL$147K321,000
- 1523 George St Orlando, FL$538K442,992
- 1702 Hour Glass Dr Orlando, FL--4--2,432
- 1735 S Ferncreek Ave Orlando, FL--------
- 1607 E Kaley Ave Orlando, FL$109K211,231
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.