- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1531 S 10th St, Philadelphia, PA 191476 beds, 3 baths, 2,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1937
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $315,000
- Price/sqft: $119
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,640 sqft
- Lot depth: 62
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 012276700
- Zillow Home ID: 10175061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1531 S 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.7% less than in Philadelphia, and 46.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values.
- 1531 S 10th St # 1 Philadelphia, PA$172K212,640
- 1531 S 10th St # 3 Philadelphia, PA$251K212,640
- 1529 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$314K----1,752
- 1533 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$339K----2,106
- 1527 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$329K511,632
- 1535 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$344K321,728
- 1531 S 10th St # 2 Philadelphia, PA$246K212,640
- 1525 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$303K322,416
- 1537 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$371K221,920
- 933 Tasker St Philadelphia, PA$163K311,092
- 938 Cross St Philadelphia, PA$169K31976
- 902 Cross St Philadelphia, PA$213K21980
- 931 Tasker St Philadelphia, PA$151K311,144
- 936 Cross St Philadelphia, PA$236K22976
- 929 Tasker St Philadelphia, PA$238K31910
- 934 Cross St Philadelphia, PA$211K21756
- 1523 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$230K21900
- 932 Cross St Philadelphia, PA$224K21756
- 927 Tasker St Philadelphia, PA$229K31.51,248
- 1601 S 10th St Philadelphia, PA$294K----2,304
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292