1531 Steele St, Denver, CO 802065 beds, 2 baths, 3,297 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,990 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $559,000
- Price/sqft: $170
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 655 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,297 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1924
- Parcel #: 0236313015000
- Zillow Home ID: 13321996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1531 Steele Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In City Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 91% higher than in Denver, and 66.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent City Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or City Park home values.
- 1535 Steele St Denver, CO$425K32.51,518
- 1521 Steele St Denver, CO$628K43.53,403
- 1541 Steele St Denver, CO$531K321,775
- 1545 Steele St Denver, CO$527K332,236
- 3177 E Colfax Ave Denver, CO$482K----2,450
- 1528 Saint Paul St Denver, CO$346K331,304
- 1532 Saint Paul St Denver, CO$317K311,240
- 1526 Saint Paul St Denver, CO$338K321,304
- 1534 Saint Paul St Denver, CO$289K--2919
- 1557 Steele St Denver, CO$618K323,723
- 1538 Saint Paul St Denver, CO$297K21913
- 1540 Saint Paul St Denver, CO$346K211,446
- 3101 E Colfax Ave Denver, CO$858K----9,157
- 1550 Saint Paul St Denver, CO$404K311,054
- 1565 Steele St Denver, CO$467K421,826
- 1554 Saint Paul St Denver, CO$410K311,610
- 3201 E Colfax Ave Denver, CO$601K----4,486
- 1571 Steele St Denver, CO$492K431,912
- 1526 Steele St Denver, CO$312K221,311
- 1528 Steele St Denver, CO$322K311,693
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292