- Lot: 7,788 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Views: 4,414 all time views
- Cooling: Evaporative
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $228,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $167
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Not Managed, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Const - Finish \ Painted, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dining Area \ Formal, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Built-in BBQ, Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ No Interior Steps, Fencing \ Block, Fireplace \ Exterior Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Heating \ Gas Heat, High School \ Central High School, Kitchen Features \ Non-laminate Counter, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Gas, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Landscaping \ Grass Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Back, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Stacked Washer/Dryer, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, New Financing \ FHA, New Financing \ VA, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Detached, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ APS, Utilities \ SW Gas, Water \ City Water
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,362 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 11009004
- Zillow Home ID: 7516364
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $134-195K.
Market guideZillow predicts 85015 home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 4.1% rise for Phoenix as a whole. Among 85015 homes, this home is valued 27.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 79.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 85015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.7% greater than in Phoenix, and 229.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 85015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 85015 home values.
|1527 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$178K||2||2||1,500|
|1537 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$178K||--||2||1,342|
|1521 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$180K||--||2||1,539|
|W Indianola Ave Phoenix, AZ||$159K||--||1||1,227|
|1532 W Indianola Ave Phoenix, AZ||$159K||--||1||1,227|
|1541 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$201K||3||2||1,889|
|1526 W Indianola Ave Phoenix, AZ||$217K||--||2||1,874|
|1538 W Indianola Ave Phoenix, AZ||$218K||--||2||1,654|
|1532 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$157K||--||2||1,411|
|1536 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$199K||3||2||1,749|
|1526 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$150K||3||1.75||1,554|
|1517 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$155K||3||2||1,342|
|1545 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$182K||--||2||1,498|
|1540 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$158K||3||1.5||1,486|
|1522 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$183K||--||2||1,735|
|1522 W Indianola Ave Phoenix, AZ||$260K||4||3||2,758|
|1544 W Indianola Ave Phoenix, AZ||$257K||--||--||2,304|
|1546 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$172K||3||1.75||1,622|
|1518 W Fairmount Ave Phoenix, AZ||$152K||3||1.5||1,404|
|3827 N 15th Dr Phoenix, AZ||$209K||--||2||1,670|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!