1532 Ballard Park Dr, Bradenton, FL 342052 beds, 2 baths, 1,074 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Historic Ballard Park District. Historically restored 2-3BR/2BA bungelow. Newer A/C, Newerelectric, plumbing & roof in 2005. Newer shower, washer/dryer & refrigerator in 2006. Newer Bella hardwood floor s & Mexican tiles also in 2006. Fenced backyard with workshop & heated spa. Mature trees with private porch & lush landscaping. Sold ?As Is? with right to inspect
PRICED TO SELL AT $129,000. FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR INVESTOR, NEW HOME BUYER, VACATION HOME. MUST SEE TO BELIEVE HOW GREAT THIS HOUSE IS! ALL OFFERS AND CONTRACTS ARE SUBJECT TO SELLERS BANK/3RD PARTY APPROVAL.
VIEW THIS HOME AT: http://www.poerealty.net/irw/showlisting.php?lid=219145
- Lot: 5,009 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2009 for $89,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,074 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 3362500005
- Zillow Home ID: 45740720
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1532 Ballard Park Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34205, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.8% greater than in Bradenton, and 259.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34205 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bradenton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34205 home values.
- 1540 Ballard Park Dr Bradenton, FL$78K211,214
- 1529 8th Ave W Bradenton, FL$80K11600
- 1524 Ballard Park Dr Bradenton, FL$56K221,078
- 1546 Ballard Park Dr Bradenton, FL$66K211,165
- 1533 8th Ave W Bradenton, FL$92K21995
- 1527 8th Ave W Bradenton, FL$59K211,105
- 1600 Ballard Park Dr Bradenton, FL$66K21998
- 1543 8th Ave W Bradenton, FL$99K221,114
- 1509 8th Ave W Bradenton, FL$226K642,686
- 1526 8th Ave W Bradenton, FL$80K211,335
- 1608 Ballard Park Dr Bradenton, FL$113K211,268
- 1530 8th Ave W Bradenton, FL$83K321,646
- 1524 8th Ave W Bradenton, FL$93K221,072
- 1607 8th Ave W Bradenton, FL$214K432,826
- 1538 8th Ave W Bradenton, FL$60K22990
- 1518 8th Ave W Bradenton, FL$67K21934
- 1512 8th Ave W Bradenton, FL$105K221,240
- 1527 9th Ave W Bradenton, FL$131K321,650
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!