- Lot: 5,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1907
- 189 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,422 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $23
- MLS #: 21277254
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 800 sqft
- Appliances \ Oven/Range-Electric, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Colonial, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Basement Description \ 9 feet+Ceiling, Basement Description \ Daylite Windows, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Basement Description \ WalkOut, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Cool \ Attic Fan, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Eat In Kitchen, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Eating Area \ Walk In Pantry, Equipment \ Security Alarm Monitored, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Exterior \ Aluminum, Exterior \ Concrete Block, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Fireplace Description \ No Fireplace, Foundation \ Basement-Block, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Garage Parking Other \ Heated, Garage Parking Other \ Service Door, Garage Parking Other \ Storage Area, Garage Parking Other \ Workshop, Heat \ ForcedAir, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Warranty Homebuyers, Interior \ Attic Stairway, Interior \ Ceiling Raised, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Lot Information \ Corner, Lot Information \ Sidewalks, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Master Bedroom Description \ Walk in Closet, Optional Level Below Grade \ Walk Out Basement, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 0-25%, Porch \ Covered Porch, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Tax Exemption \ None, Trans Type \ Sale, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ High Speed Internet Avail, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Water Heater \ Electric
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 84-06-27-356-008.000-002
- Zillow Home ID: 77131113
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $59-87K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Indiana home values will increase 1.3% next year. Among 47802 homes, this home is 25.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 64.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Terre Haute, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Terre Haute, and 99% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1528 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$38K||--||1||1,060|
|1524 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$50K||--||1.5||1,848|
|1520 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$45K||3||1||1,131|
|1529 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$44K||2||1||1,152|
|1525 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$45K||--||1||1,344|
|1512 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$38K||3||1||1,299|
|1519 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$44K||3||1||1,944|
|1515 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$45K||2||1||1,310|
|1556 S 8TH St Terre Haute, IN||$32K||2||1||616|
|1508 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$50K||3||1.5||1,888|
|1504 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$52K||--||2||2,236|
|1509 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$39K||3||1||1,274|
|1505 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$38K||3||1||932|
|1500 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$46K||--||2||1,439|
|1501 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$42K||--||1||1,510|
|808 Putnam St Terre Haute, IN||$36K||2||1||1,157|
|811 Seabury Ave Terre Haute, IN||$41K||2||1||1,536|
|1600 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$46K||--||1||1,192|
|1601 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$37K||2||1||1,230|
|1477 S 8th St Terre Haute, IN||$39K||--||1.5||1,434|
Nearby Schools in Terre Haute
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.