1534 Lincoln Ave, Lakewood, OH 441073 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- 11 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 31408098
- Zillow Home ID: 33499665
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1534 Lincoln Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44107, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Lakewood, and 67.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44107 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lakewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44107 home values.
- 1530 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, OH$163K321,704
- 1540 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, OH$102K311,412
- 1544 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, OH$122K411,460
- 1548 Lincoln Ave Cleveland, OH$119K31.51,488
- 1518 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, OH$107K42.52,646
- 1535 Marlowe Ave Lakewood, OH$77K311,376
- 1531 Marlowe Ave Lakewood, OH$90K311,788
- 1539 Marlowe Ave Lakewood, OH$118K31.51,540
- 1545 Marlowe Ave Lakewood, OH$84K411,910
- 1552 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, OH$128K311,446
- 1516 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, OH$140K311,550
- 1549 Marlowe Ave Lakewood, OH$111K311,376
- 1519 Marlowe Ave Lakewood, OH$170K311,716
- 1558 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, OH$142K421,700
- 1510 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, OH$64K312,272
- 1535 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, OH$135K412,048
- 1551 Marlowe Ave Lakewood, OH$134K311,573
- 1533 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, OH$124K633,008
- 1539 Lincoln Ave Lakewood, OH$133K422,424
- 1515 Marlowe Ave Lakewood, OH$152K321,500
Nearby Schools in Lakewood
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.