A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Views: 837 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $22,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $13
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 441 sqft
- AIR CONDITIONING \ Central-Electric, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Freestanding Stove, APPLIANCES \ Garbage Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Gas, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, Baths \ 2, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, DINING AREAS \ Breakfast Bar, DINING AREAS \ Kitchen/Dining, ELECTRICITY \ Public Service OK, ENERGY FEATURES \ Ceiling Fan, ENERGY FEATURES \ Double Pane, Exterior Finish \ Brick Veneer, FENCING \ Wood, Fireplace \ Natural Gas, FIREPLACE \ Natural Gas, FLOORS \ Carpet, FLOORS \ Ceramic Tile, FOUNDATION \ Slab, GAS \ Natural, HEATING \ Central, HEATING \ Electric, Home Warranty (Y/N) \ Yes, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ 8-Ft.+ Ceiling, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Breakfast Bar, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Dryer Connection, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Fireplace, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Garage Door Opener, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Pantry, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Walk-In Closet, INSIDE INCLUSIONS \ Washer Connection, LIVING AREAS \ One, OCCUPANT \ Vacant, PATIO/DECK \ Covered, PATIO/DECK \ Patio, PATIO/DECK \ Porch, ROAD FRONTAGE \ City Street, ROAD FRONTAGE \ Paved, ROOF \ Composition, SAFETY FEATURES \ Lighted Parking, SAFETY FEATURES \ Smoke/Heat Alarm, SEWER \ City, Style \ 1 Story, Type \ SINGLE FAMILY RESIDENCE, UTILITY \ Room, WATER \ City, WATER HEATER \ Gas, Zoning \ R-1 Single Family
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0096928
- Zillow Home ID: 112540211
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $145-275K.
Market guideZillow predicts Oklahoma home values will increase 2.4% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (21)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 128 Blackberry Rd|
Nearby Schools in Comanche
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.