Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $685-811K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $18.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in San Jose is $12,505.
Upscale Major Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $149.5K
- The average cost for a upscale major kitchen remodel in San Jose is $126,705.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6,185 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- All time views: 11,110
- Last sold: Oct 2015 for $725,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $620
- Parking: 483 sqft
- Additional Listing Info: Not Disclosed
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Building Type: Detached
- Listing Class: Residential
- Attached Garage
- Cooling: None
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Fireplaces: Wood Burning
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Flooring: Tile
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Water: Public
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Flooring: Laminate
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell with Reservations
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Sewer Septic: Sewer - Public
- Heating: Central Forced Air - Gas
- Dining Room: Dining Area
- On Street
- Parking Area
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,170 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 102 ft
- Lot width: 60 ft
- Parcel #: 44723052
- Zillow Home ID: 19694993
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Neighborhood: Cambrian Park
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Foreclosures (per 10K)
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!