1535 Hudson St, Redwood City, CA 940612 beds, 1 bath, 1,500 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,724 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $750,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 520 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Basement - Partial, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Lot depth: 195
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 059063120
- Zillow Home ID: 15576451
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1535 Hudson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% greater than in Redwood City, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 1525 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$2.1M75.54,412
- 1557 Hudson St APT 10 Redwood City, CA$518K11675
- 1557 Hudson St APT 1 Redwood City, CA$768K321,300
- 1557 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$894K111,300
- 1536 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$720K211,121
- 1472 Ebener St Redwood City, CA$1.08M422,214
- 1492 Ebener St Redwood City, CA--1110,600
- 1480 Ebener St Redwood City, CA$1.03M322,184
- 1515 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$735K211,130
- 1466 Ebener St Redwood City, CA$889K422,033
- 1502 Ebener St Redwood City, CA$3.31M1067,238
- 1511 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$740K211,000
- 1534 Hudson St Redwood City, CA$729K211,121
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!