1535 Lincolnshire Dr, Detroit, MI 482034 beds, 3 baths, 4,346 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $147,500
- Price/sqft: $34
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 477 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 4,346 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 02004584
- Zillow Home ID: 88074789
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1535 Lincolnshire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palmer Woods, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.1% greater than in Detroit, and 667.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Palmer Woods home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palmer Woods home values.
- Studio, 3.5 baths
1 sqft, 8,276 sqft lot, built in 1928
- Studio, 3.5 baths
- 1560 Lincolnshire Dr Detroit, MI$847K64.55,376
- 1540 Lincolnshire Dr Detroit, MI$228K--45,468
- 1561 Lincolnshire Dr Detroit, MI$291K--3.52,736
- 1580 Lincolnshire Dr Detroit, MI$267K42.53,114
- 1520 Lincolnshire Dr Detroit, MI$381K54.54,994
- 1501 Balmoral Dr Detroit, MI$314K--3.55,426
- 1525 Balmoral Dr Detroit, MI$259K--34,670
- 1477 Balmoral Dr Detroit, MI$213K--4429
- 1541 Balmoral Dr Detroit, MI$194K635,019
- 1570 W 7 Mile Rd Detroit, MI$260K--33,672
- 1585 Lincolnshire Dr Detroit, MI$232K--2.54,119
- 1500 Lincolnshire Dr Detroit, MI$289K--3.53,365
- 1465 Balmoral Dr Detroit, MI$271K--43,997
- 1480 Lincolnshire Dr Detroit, MI$247K--2.53,797
- 1565 Balmoral Dr Detroit, MI$377K--55,168
- 1500 Balmoral Dr Detroit, MI$326K--8.56,514
- 1441 Balmoral Dr Detroit, MI$271K--3.54,462
- 1611 Lincolnshire Dr Detroit, MI$110K--3.52,965
- 1590 W 7 Mile Rd Detroit, MI$268K--2.53,638
- 1470 Balmoral Dr Detroit, MI$357K--45,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292