1535 N Horne UNIT 25, Mesa, AZ 852033 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,421 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,515 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1987
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2005 for $205,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,421 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 13633025
- Zillow Home ID: 7618653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1535 N Horne UNIT 25
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park of the Canals market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 55.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.1% lower than in Mesa, and 161.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Park of the Canals home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park of the Canals home values.
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 23 Mesa, AZ$142K321,421
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 27 Mesa, AZ$214K----1,265
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 22 Mesa, AZ$155K221,421
- 928 E Hope St Mesa, AZ$240K321,500
- 918 E Hope St Mesa, AZ$137K--1936
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 28 Mesa, AZ$132K--2.51,265
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 21 Mesa, AZ$147K--2.51,421
- 936 E Hope St Mesa, AZ$192K--2.51,610
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 105 Mesa, AZ$125K--1.751,010
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 112 Mesa, AZ$128K--1.751,010
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 20 Mesa, AZ$137K21.751,010
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 102 Mesa, AZ$125K21.51,010
- 910 E Hope St Mesa, AZ$144K--21,056
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 111 Mesa, AZ$157K321,421
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 106 Mesa, AZ$151K321,265
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 101 Mesa, AZ$142K--2.51,404
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 110 Mesa, AZ$153K321,265
- 946 E Hope St Mesa, AZ$173K--21,417
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 107 Mesa, AZ$125K221,010
- 1535 N Horne UNIT 100 Mesa, AZ$158K341,401
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.