1535 Syracuse Ave NW, Roanoke, VA 240174 beds, 1 bath, 1,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,546 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $36,219
- Price/sqft: $28
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, On street, 0 space
- Unfinished basement, 400 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2230104
- Zillow Home ID: 49655289
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1535 Syracuse Avenue Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 24017 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.1% lower than in Roanoke, and 80.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 24017 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24017 home values.
- 1539 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$53K3--1,093
- 1531 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$72K3--1,479
- 1543 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$96K2--1,026
- 1527 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$108K3--1,198
- 1532 Andrews Rd NW Roanoke, VA$99K3--1,035
- 1526 Andrews Rd NW Roanoke, VA$104K3--1,035
- 1536 Andrews Rd NW Roanoke, VA$101K5--1,035
- 1545 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$56K3--2,160
- 1522 Andrews Rd NW Roanoke, VA$71K421,035
- 1534 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$109K533,174
- 1530 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$88K3--1,126
- 1519 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$118K3--1,620
- 1538 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$93K3--1,183
- 1526 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$86K31983
- 1540 Andrews Rd NW Roanoke, VA$73K311,035
- 1544 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$54K3--1,360
- 1518 Andrews Rd NW Roanoke, VA$86K3--1,035
- 1520 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$117K421,742
- 1546 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$55K4--1,389
- 1515 Syracuse Ave NW Roanoke, VA$54K2--948
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!