- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1535 Tangerine St, Clearwater, FL 337563 beds, 2 baths, 1,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,335 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2003 for $142,300
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,254 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1983
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 113
- Lot width: 83
- Parcel #: 232915388440000840
- Zillow Home ID: 47157010
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1535 Tangerine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33756 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 54.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.2% higher than in Pinellas, and 79.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33756 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pinellas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33756 home values.
- 1531 Tangerine St Clearwater, FL$126K--1.51,142
- 1541 Tangerine St Clearwater, FL$137K321,389
- 1536 Satsuma St Clearwater, FL$126K21.51,013
- 1532 Satsuma St Clearwater, FL$115K21.51,016
- 1540 Satsuma St Clearwater, FL$163K--21,666
- 1536 Tangerine St Clearwater, FL$126K31.51,592
- 1543 Tangerine St Clearwater, FL$121K311,230
- 1527 Tangerine St Clearwater, FL$187K--1.52,540
- 1536 Tangerine St # 0 Clearwater, FL$163K32--
- 1512 Tangerine St Clearwater, FL$144K221,449
- 1540 Tangerine St Clearwater, FL$170K--1.51,520
- 1532 Tangerine St Clearwater, FL$198K321,743
- 1528 Satsuma St Clearwater, FL$175K321,602
- 1547 Tangerine St Clearwater, FL$151K321,306
- 1542 Tangerine St Clearwater, FL$166K--21,123
- 1528 Tangerine St Clearwater, FL$114K221,016
- 1523 Tangerine St Clearwater, FL$213K--32,382
- 1535 Satsuma St Clearwater, FL$171K--21,200
- 1535 Valencia St Clearwater, FL$155K--21,508
- 1531 Satsuma St Clearwater, FL$155K321,431
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.