A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,832 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $2,125,000
- Price/sqft: $693
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Tankless Water Heater, Exterior \ Stone, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood - Partial, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Kitchen \ Trash Compactor, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Seller, Style \ Craftsman, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,066 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1954
- Lot depth: 135
- Lot width: 58
- Parcel #: 44627009
- Zillow Home ID: 19692754
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Willow Glen home values will increase 4.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Willow Glen homes, this home is valued 61.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 23.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Willow Glen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 29.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 11% higher than in San Jose, and 2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Willow Glen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Willow Glen home values.
|1530 Edgewood Way San Jose, CA||$818K||3||2||1,460|
|1542 Edgewood Way San Jose, CA||$810K||3||2||1,260|
|1539 Georgetta Dr San Jose, CA||$893K||3||2||1,766|
|1546 Edgewood Way San Jose, CA||$927K||4||2.5||1,733|
|1545 Georgetta Dr San Jose, CA||$817K||4||2||1,383|
|1533 Georgetta Dr San Jose, CA||$827K||3||1.5||1,427|
|1522 Edgewood Way San Jose, CA||$1M||3||2||1,816|
|1529 Edgewood Way San Jose, CA||$938K||3||2||1,800|
|2003 Hicks Ave San Jose, CA||$1.1M||4||2.5||2,277|
|1551 Georgetta Dr San Jose, CA||$997K||5||2||2,180|
|1527 Georgetta Dr San Jose, CA||$720K||3||1||1,151|
|1550 Edgewood Way San Jose, CA||$959K||3||2||1,740|
|1535 Edgewood Way San Jose, CA||$936K||4||2.5||1,766|
|1541 Edgewood Way San Jose, CA||$1.57M||4||4||3,329|
|1523 Edgewood Way San Jose, CA||$1.27M||4||3.5||2,600|
|1553 Georgetta Dr San Jose, CA||$755K||3||1||1,159|
|2095 Hicks Ave San Jose, CA||$835K||3||2||1,340|
|1985 Hicks Ave San Jose, CA||$889K||2||2||1,164|
|1545 Edgewood Way San Jose, CA||$851K||3||1.5||1,226|
|1554 Edgewood Way San Jose, CA||$1.21M||5||3.5||2,531|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!