- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 7 days on Zillow
- Views: 165 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Price/sqft: $33
- MLS #: B474709
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- HVAC Type \ Forced Air, Additional Interior Features \ Copper Plumbing - Some, Regional Board Code \ Buffalo, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Kitchen Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Living Room Floor Number \ 1st Floor, Foundation Description \ Poured, Sewer Description \ Sewer Connected, Water Resources \ Public Connected, Additional Rooms \ Living Room, Lot Shape \ Rectangular, Year Built Description \ Existing, Additional Interior Features \ Natural Woodwork - some, Lot Information \ Near Bus Line, Additional Exterior Features \ Fully Fenced Yard, Exterior Construction \ Cedar, Lot Information \ Neighborhood Street, Attic Description \ Scuttle Access, Additional Interior Features \ Leaded Glass - some, Driveway Description \ None, HOA Payment Description \ None, # Fireplaces - Artificial \ 0, # Fireplaces - Not Rep to Code \ 0, # Fireplaces - Woodburning \ 0, # Fireplaces - Freestanding \ 0, # Fireplaces - Other \ 0, # Fireplaces - Pellet \ 0, # Fireplaces - Gas \ 0, # Fireplaces - Total \ 0, Style of Residence \ 2 Story
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,378 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 119
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 2911001440720001031000
- Zillow Home ID: 31442278
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $29-35K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 14301 home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 2.9% increase for Niagara Falls as a whole. Among 14301 homes, this home is 8.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 93.1% greater than in Niagara Falls, and 46.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 14301 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Niagara Falls.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14301 home values.
|1540 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$33K||3||1||1,440|
|1524 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$42K||4||2||1,924|
|1542 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$32K||3||1.5||1,102|
|1550 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$34K||3||1||1,423|
|1546 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$34K||4||1||1,612|
|1526 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$47K||4||2||2,200|
|1537 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$50K||4||2||2,028|
|1541 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$31K||2||1||780|
|1533 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$31K||3||2||1,440|
|1543 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$30K||3||1.5||1,334|
|1529 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$31K||4||1||1,344|
|1537 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$40K||6||2||1,924|
|1539 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||--||2||1||2,431|
|1547 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$37K||3||2||1,386|
|1525 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$43K||4||2||2,056|
|1541 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$41K||4||2||1,924|
|1545 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$46K||4||2||2,080|
|1554 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$34K||3||2||1,443|
|1549 Whitney Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$41K||3||1||1,920|
|1527 La Salle Ave Niagara Falls, NY||$33K||3||2||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Niagara Falls
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.