1537 Davinbrook Dr, Norman, OK 730723 beds, 2 baths, 1,667 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 1 day on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2011 for $140,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,667 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: R0043179
- Zillow Home ID: 21744517
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1537 Davinbrook Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73072, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% lower than in Norman, and 26.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1601 Davinbrook Dr Norman, OK$144K321,559
- 1533 Davinbrook Dr Norman, OK$135K321,434
- 1529 Davinbrook Dr Norman, OK$137K321,448
- 1602 Broad Acres Dr Norman, OK$260K432,548
- 1518 Broad Acres Dr Norman, OK$325K322,581
- 1525 Davinbrook Dr Norman, OK$149K321,648
- 1609 Davinbrook Dr Norman, OK$140K321,514
- 1606 Broad Acres Dr Norman, OK$304K432,974
- 1514 Broad Acres Dr Norman, OK$296K432,699
- 4700 Marston Ct Norman, OK$134K321,458
- 4701 Marston Ct Norman, OK$132K321,410
- 1521 Davinbrook Dr Norman, OK$150K321,617
- 1613 Davinbrook Dr Norman, OK$150K321,596
- 1510 Broad Acres Dr Norman, OK$401K434,000
- 1610 Broad Acres Dr Norman, OK$368K43.53,474
- 4701 Persimmon Ct Norman, OK$148K321,596
- 1608 Davinbrook Dr Norman, OK$141K321,456
- 4704 Marston Ct Norman, OK$137K321,502
- 1517 Davinbrook Dr Norman, OK$149K321,629
- 1701 Davinbrook Dr Norman, OK$149K321,579
Nearby Schools in Norman
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.