A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $87K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $7.1K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Indianapolis is $10,349.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $9.3K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Indianapolis is $16,719.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- All time views: 1,243
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2015
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 384 sqft
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Foundation: Basement-Block
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Water Heater: Gas
- Exterior: Wood
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Septic
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Dryer
- Appliances: Washer
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Basement Description: Cellar
- Optional Level Below Grade: Cellar
- Interior: Screens Some
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Utility Options: Gas Connected
- Utility Options: Cable Available
- Interior: Hardwood Floors
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Interior: Window Vinyl
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Cool: Central Electric
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Eating Area: Kitchen Updated
- Garage Parking Other: Garage Door Opener
- Garage Parking Other: Side Load Garage
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Gravel
- Garage Parking Other: Service Door
- Exterior Amenities: Outdoor Fire Pit
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Complete
- Porch: Wrap Around Porch
- Lot Information: Tree Mature
- Equipment: Sump Pump
- Tax Exemption: None
- Ownership Interest Types: NoAssoc
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 754 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127 ft
- Lot width: 100 ft
- Parcel #: 490325111072000800
- Zillow Home ID: 1240621
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.