This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $57-70K.
Price this home
Choose your own comparables to figure out a good selling price.Choose comps
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 8,450 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- All time views: 516
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Basement Description: Unfinished
- Foundation: Basement-Block
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Optional Level Below Grade: Basement
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Water Heater: Electric
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Dryer
- Appliances: Washer
- Pct Optional Level Finished: 0-25%
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Appliances: Microwave
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Range-Electric
- Utility Options: Gas Connected
- Master Bedroom Description: Main Level
- Interior: Windows Thermal
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Porch: Covered Porch
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Equipment: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Full Rear
- Exterior Amenities: Barn Mini
- Lot Information: Trees Small
- Tax Exemption: HomesteadTaxExemption
- Tax Exemption: MortageTaxExemption
- Ownership Interest Types: NoAssoc
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,678 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 217 ft
- Lot width: 39 ft
- Parcel #: 490632116234000901
- Zillow Home ID: 1291108
Sell Your Home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Neighborhood: Near Westside
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.