- Lot: 1,498 sqft
- Built in 2010
- 90 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,451 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $139/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2011 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $110
- MLS #: S4815782
- Parking: 380 sqft
- Air Conditioning: Central
- Appliances Included: Dishwasher
- Appliances Included: Range
- Exterior Construction: Stucco
- Deck Covered
- Financing Available: Cash
- Financing Available: Conventional
- Floor Covering: Carpet
- Foundation: Slab
- Garage Carport: 2 Car Garage
- Heatingand Fuel: Central
- HOA Common Assn: Required
- Housing For Older Persons: A
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Maintenance Includes: Ground Maintenance
- Ownership: Fee Simple
- Property Type: Residential
- Special Sale Provision: None
- Status: Active
- Appliances Included: Refrigerator
- Utilities: Public Utilities
- Square Foot Source: Public Records
- Location: In City Limits
- Pool: None
- Property Description: Two Story
- Special Listing Type: Other
- HOA Payment Schedule: Monthly
- Appliances Included: Dryer
- Appliances Included: Washer
- Roof: Other
- Last Change Type: Price Decrease
- Office Primary Board ID: Osceola
- Gated Community
- Last Status: Incomplete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,727 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Parcel #: 252429720201450
- Zillow Home ID: 99685408
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $172-213K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Meadow Woods, and 198.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32824 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meadow Woods.
Nearby Schools in Meadow Woods
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.