1539 Laurel Pl, Menlo Park, CA 940252 beds, 1 bath, 1,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $750,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 360 sqft
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,240 sqft
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 061390100
- Zillow Home ID: 15581428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1539 Laurel Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94025, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.1% higher than in Menlo Park, and 87% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94025 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 1541 Laurel Pl Menlo Park, CA$2.81M43.53,120
- 1537 Laurel Pl Menlo Park, CA$1.38M431,680
- 1535 Laurel Pl Menlo Park, CA$1.86M432,540
- 1543 Laurel Pl Menlo Park, CA$2.16M42.52,370
- 1529 Laurel Pl Menlo Park, CA$1.32M31.51,350
- 411 Encinal Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.58M32.53,370
- 1527 Laurel Pl Menlo Park, CA$1.34M321,450
- 1531 Laurel Pl Menlo Park, CA$2.06M42.52,090
- 1533 Laurel Pl Menlo Park, CA$1.93M533,050
- 1545 Laurel Pl Menlo Park, CA$2.51M542,900
- 445 Garwood Way Menlo Park, CA$982K221,280
- 1455 Mills Ct Menlo Park, CA$1.19M421,820
- 465 Garwood Way APT E Menlo Park, CA$969K31.5--
- 465 Garwood Way Menlo Park, CA$3.39M211
- 1460 Mills Ct Menlo Park, CA$1.5M422,200
- 1525 Laurel Pl Menlo Park, CA$1.41M21.51,410
- 1524 San Antonio Ave Menlo Park, CA$9.97M119,518
Nearby Schools in Menlo Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292