1539 Lincoln Way APT 201, Mc Lean, VA 221022 beds, 2 baths, 973 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Washer and dryer (in unit)
- New carpeting
- Wood burning fireplace
- Kitchen includes: refrigerator, microwave, gas oven/range, dishwasher.
- Two reserved parking spaces and community guest parking spaces.
- Cable, internet and phone ready
- Clubhouse with community party room
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Jacuzzi hot tub and sauna
- Pool table and ping pong table
- TV and lounge
- Picnic area
- Car wash area
- to Major Roads: Dulles Toll Road, I-495, I-66, Route 7 and Route 123.
- to Transit: 2 minute walk to Westpark transit station, 0.7 mile walk to future Silver Line Metro station, and currently 5 minute bus ride to West Falls Church Orange Line Metro station.
- to Shops and Restaurants: walking distance of Harris Teeter, Starbucks and Tyson's Galleria
- to Major Offices: Freddie Mac, SAIC, USA Today, Gannett, Hilton etc.
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $233,655
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Two reserved parking spots.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 973 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 029123140201B
- Zillow Home ID: 60390475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1539 Lincoln Way APT 201
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 22102 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 8.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 112.5% higher than in Mc Lean, and 74.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 22102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Mc Lean.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22102 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!