1539 Winchester Rd, Lyndhurst, OH 441243 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Single family home located on Winchester Rd. off Mayfield Road in Lyndhurst.
Amenities: Kitchen, 2 Baths, 3 Bedrooms, Central Air, Fenced Back Yard, Full Basement, Half Finished Basement, Dining Area, Living Area, Two Car Detached Garage, Hardwood Floors, Tiled Bathrooms.
Appliances: Stove, Fridge, Washer, Dryer
Close to: Laundromat, Medical Service, Park, Playground, Pool, Shopping/Mall, Tennis Courts, Grocery Store, Elementary Schools, High School
- Lot: 6,011 sqft
- Single Family
- Cooling: Central
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street
- Partial basement
- View: City
- Wet Bar
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110543148
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1539 Winchester Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44124, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% lower than in Lyndhurst, and 53.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44124 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lyndhurst.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44124 home values.
- 1535 Winchester Rd Mayfield Hts, OH$80K321,174
- 1539 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$92K321,174
- 1531 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$82K321,174
- 1536 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$123K31.51,120
- 1540 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$89K211,179
- 1543 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$114K31.51,534
- 1532 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$103K421,317
- 1527 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$92K311,174
- 1544 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$91K321,179
- 1528 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$96K321,531
- 1551 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$94K311,174
- 1523 Winchester Rd Lyndhurst, OH$74K211,161
- 1552 Winchester Rd Lyndhurst, OH$89K21821
- 1524 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$90K311,422
- 1555 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$93K31.51,237
- 1556 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$92K21955
- 1519 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$76K311,174
- 1539 Winchester Rd Lyndhurst, OH$100K321,200
- 1520 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$77K311,179
- 1559 Winchester Rd Cleveland, OH$102K321,308
Nearby Schools in Lyndhurst
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292