This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1988
- Views: 522 all time views
- HOA Fee: $215
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Last sold: Jun 2005 for $220,000
- Finished basement, 522 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Property Category \ Condominium, Garage Desc \ None, Insulation \ Unknown, Under Construction \ No, Access \ First Floor Access, Pets Allow Desc \ Cats, Subsidized Housing \ No, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Pro-Mgt \ Yes, Electric \ 100 Amps, Exterior \ Clapboard, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Fireplace \ None, Hot Water \ Electric, Plumbing \ Mixed, Assigned\Unassigned \ Assigned, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Heat Fuel \ Gas, Sewer \ Connected, Water-Supply \ Connected, Historic \ None, Cooling \ Central Air, Heat System \ Forced Air, Finished Floor \ Laminate, Type \ Town House, Access \ Private Entry, Status \ Active\Pending Soliciting Back-up Offers, Basement Type \ Full, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Basement Access \ Interior Only, Basement Finish \ Finished
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,394 sqft
- Parcel #: M:017 B:0024 L:H05/805
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 65841857
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $120-309K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02864 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 2.9% fall for Cumberland as a whole. Among 02864 homes, this home is valued 22.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02864, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% greater than in Cumberland, and 22.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02864 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cumberland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02864 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (87)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 154 Bear Hill Rd|
Nearby Schools in Cumberland
Data by GreatSchools.org