- Lot: 1.12 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 1,149 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $359,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $194
- 506 sqft basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Above Ground, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,852 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 2856
- Zillow Home ID: 58898795
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-418K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06437 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.3% fall for Guilford as a whole. Among 06437 homes, this home is valued 1.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06437, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.5% higher than in Guilford, and 7.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06437 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Guilford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06437 home values.
|134 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$409K||4||2.5||2,221|
|129 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$348K||4||2.1||1,994|
|114 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$348K||4||2.5||1,842|
|143 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$372K||3||2.5||1,872|
|115 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$322K||3||2.5||1,556|
|100 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$422K||3||2.5||2,712|
|86 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$370K||5||2.5||2,052|
|87 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$457K||5||4||2,398|
|170 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$354K||3||3||1,796|
|99 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$356K||4||2.5||2,060|
|69 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$492K||5||3.5||2,855|
|70 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$403K||3||3.5||2,256|
|1114 Little Meadow Rd Guilford, CT||$333K||1||1||598|
|1066 Little Meadow Rd Guilford, CT||$313K||4||1.5||1,710|
|38 Bunker Hill Rd Guilford, CT||$399K||4||2.5||2,143|
|141 Meadow Ridge Ln Guilford, CT||$421K||3||2.5||2,574|
|1146 Little Meadow Rd Guilford, CT||$353K||4||1.5||2,073|
|989 Durham Rd Guilford, CT||$464K||4||2.5||2,862|
|135 Meadow Ridge Ln Guilford, CT||$586K||4||2.5||3,858|
|134 Talcott Rd Guilford, CT||$340K||3||2||1,579|
Nearby Schools in Guilford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!