154 Cold Spring Rd APT 11, Stamford, CT 069053 beds, 2 baths, 1,317 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
It is a quiet neighborhood that is centrally located. 5 minute walk to Scalzi Park and Ridgeway Shopping Center! Only 10 minutes to downtown Stamford that features great entertainment, restaurants, shopping, Fairfield University campus, and more. The schools and the hospital are some of the best in the nation and are also in close proximity to the home.
- Built in 1968
- HOA Fee: $635
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 0 space
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $240,419
- Price/sqft: $183
- Cable Ready
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Hardwood flooring throughout, large walk in closets, W/D in unit, attached parking
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 88
- Floor size: 1,317 sqft
- Parcel #: 002-5569
- Zillow Home ID: 57374112
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 154 Cold Spring Road APT 11
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ridgeway, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 32.4% higher than in Stamford, and 10.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ridgeway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ridgeway home values.
Nearby Schools in Stamford
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292