154 E 39th St, San Bernardino, CA 924043 beds, 2 baths, 1,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,058 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $244,000
- Price/sqft: $155
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 460 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,570 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1957
- Lot depth: 101
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 0154464530000
- Zillow Home ID: 17245317
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 154 E 39th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Arrowhead, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.2% higher than in San Bernardino, and 100% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Arrowhead home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Bernardino.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Arrowhead home values.
- 162 E 39th St San Bernardino, CA$240K321,570
- 146 E 39th St San Bernardino, CA$271K422,024
- 179 E Ralston Ave San Bernardino, CA$235K21--
- 135 E Ralston Ave APT 2 San Bernardino, CA$134K221,563
- 135 E Ralston Ave APT 19 San Bernardino, CA$150K221,627
- 163 E 39th St San Bernardino, CA$239K421,822
- 138 E 39th St San Bernardino, CA$264K421,954
- 135 E Ralston Ave APT 3 San Bernardino, CA$121K221,450
- 135 E Ralston Ave APT 14 San Bernardino, CA$144K221,549
- 155 E 39th St San Bernardino, CA$231K321,570
- 135 E Ralston Ave APT 11 San Bernardino, CA$134K221,555
- 147 E 39th St San Bernardino, CA$222K421,568
- 135 E Ralston Ave APT 18 San Bernardino, CA$135K221,627
Nearby Schools in San Bernardino
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292