154 Enwood Dr, Charlotte, NC 282143 beds, 2 baths, 1,925 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $46,500
- Price/sqft: $24
- Parking: 500 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,925 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 03107415
- Zillow Home ID: 6148973
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 154 Enwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Coulwood West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.2% higher than in Charlotte, and 96.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Coulwood West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coulwood West home values.
- 166 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$134K321,625
- 140 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$124K321,474
- 629 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$150K321,743
- 617 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$137K321,643
- 155 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$149K321,730
- 639 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$138K321,430
- 167 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$127K321,460
- 141 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$158K31.52,051
- 178 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$155K321,978
- 130 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$187K32.52,848
- 607 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$173K32.52,805
- 179 Enwood Dr Charlotte, NC$135K321,525
- 653 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$158K41.52,035
- 626 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$149K321,895
- 616 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$134K221,612
- 230 Kimmswick Rd Charlotte, NC$135K31.51,724
- 306 Kimmswick Rd Charlotte, NC$152K321,891
- 638 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$148K321,713
- 218 Kimmswick Rd Charlotte, NC$135K31.51,740
- 606 Coulwood Dr Charlotte, NC$187K422,938
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!