154 Hemlock Dr, East Greenwich, RI 028184 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,906 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- 39 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- MLS #: 1073332
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,906 sqft
- Parcel #: M:074 B:009 L:313 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65861121
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 154 Hemlock Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02818, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.2% greater than in East Greenwich, and 31.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
- 54 Pricewood Dr East Greenwich, RI$482K342,336
- 168 Hemlock Dr East Greenwich, RI$368K41.51,840
- 150 Hemlock Dr East Greenwich, RI$525K42.53,040
- 330 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$711K23.52,388
- 143 Hemlock Dr East Greenwich, RI$482K423,712
- 144 Hemlock Dr East Greenwich, RI$410K42.52,548
- 342 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$295K32.51,384
- 336 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$465K42.52,723
- 356 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$380K422,093
- 165 Hemlock Dr East Greenwich, RI$419K42.52,271
- 370 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$725K42.53,677
- 316 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$396K32.52,290
- 124 Hemlock Dr East Greenwich, RI$477K52.52,915
- 125 Hemlock Dr East Greenwich, RI$467K42.52,695
- 183 Hemlock Dr East Greenwich, RI$452K43.52,641
- 184 Hemlock Dr East Greenwich, RI$383K42.51,967
- 384 Cedar Ave East Greenwich, RI$484K33.53,254
- 201 Hemlock Dr East Greenwich, RI$424K42.52,202
- 200 Hemlock Dr East Greenwich, RI$442K42.52,671
- 99 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$543K444,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!