A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
All of this surrounds your 2,186 sq. ft. Colonial with an attached two car garage on the corner of North Anguilla and Elmridge. A tiled foyer welcomes you home. Straight ahead put your groceries down on the convenient kitchen island surrounded by stainless steel appliances. Greet your guests at the front door and turn right into a 13' X 18' living room with a featured fireplace or left into a 10 'X 13' carpeted TV room! The kitchen flows nicely into the breakfast nook that opens out onto the deck or into the 13' x 14' dining room. Other than the tile in the foyer and the carpet in the TV room the house has beautiful hardwood floors!
Upstairs supports three bedrooms and a bonus room that looks out of a large oval window at the golf course. Two and a half bathrooms, full storm windows, a laundry room and a full basement with walk-out make life easy!
Pawcatuck Little League Fields are just down the road and Stop and Shop, Dunkin Donuts, banks and fuel are a mile down Elmridge on Rt 2.
The tranquility of nature and the convenience of shopping are all yours at 154 North Anguilla Road. Asking $314,900. Call today for more information!
- Lot: 3.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Views: 2,454 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2013 for $290,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $134
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Gravel, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Island, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Corner, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Wooded, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Master Bedroom Description \ Walkin Closet, Master Bedroom Description \ Whirlpool, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Private Well
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,168 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: 0085904
- Zillow Home ID: 58983270
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $259-618K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06379 home values will fall 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.5% decrease for Pawcatuck as a whole. Among 06379 homes, this home is valued 53.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 13.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06379, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.8% higher than in Pawcatuck, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06379 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawcatuck.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06379 home values.
|26 Grandview Farm Dr Pawcatuck, CT||$445K||4||4.5||2,706|
|N Anguilla Rd Stonington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|258 Elmridge Rd Pawcatuck, CT||$404K||3||2.5||2,833|
|153 N Anguilla Rd Pawcatuck, CT||$337K||2||2.5||2,184|
|179 N Anguilla Rd Pawcatuck, CT||$166K||3||1||960|
|252 Elmridge Rd Pawcatuck, CT||$434K||2||2.5||3,017|
|224 Elmridge Rd Pawcatuck, CT||$185K||2||1||896|
|139 N Anguilla Rd Pawcatuck, CT||$227K||3||1||1,560|
|Elmridge Rd Stonington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|203 N Anguilla Rd Pawcatuck, CT||$492K||4||3||3,124|
|N Anguilla Rd Stonington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|212 N Anguilla Rd Pawcatuck, CT||$260K||4||2||1,663|
|216 N Anguilla Rd Pawcatuck, CT||$339K||3||2.5||2,420|
|5 Woodland Ct Pawcatuck, CT||$492K||3||3.5||2,788|
|94 N Anguilla Rd Pawcatuck, CT||$719K||3||3||4,412|
|52 High Ridge Dr Pawcatuck, CT||$635K||5||3.5||4,125|
|105 N Anguilla Rd Pawcatuck, CT||$141K||1||1.5||600|
|205 N Anguilla Rd Pawcatuck, CT||$292K||3||2||1,370|
|3 Woodland Ct Pawcatuck, CT||$440K||4||2.5||3,056|
|6 Woodland Ct Pawcatuck, CT||$606K||4||4.5||3,346|
Nearby Schools in Pawcatuck
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.