- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 723 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,179 all time views
- 48 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $10
- Last sale price/sqft: $0
- MLS #: 1563919
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 902 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Wet Bar
- Sub Structure \ Slab, Interior Construct \ Walls: Sheetrock, Utilities \ Electricity, Energy \ W\H: Elec, Lot Access \ Paved Road, Property Status \ Active, Construct\Siding \ Roof: Shingle, Interior Construct \ Ceiling: Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Lighting: Recessed, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Wash\Dry Hookup, Master Bedrm\Bath \ MBath: Tile, Lot Features \ Irrigation System, Lot Features \ Landscaped, Farm Info \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Telephone, Utilities \ Underground Utilities, Energy \ A\C: Cent Elec, Interior Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Foyer, Interior Features \ Plantation Shutters, Master Bedrm\Bath \ MBath: Dbl Vanity, Master Bedrm\Bath \ MBath: Sep Shower, Master Bedrm\Bath \ MBed: First Floor, Lot Features \ Subdiv Recorded, Sub Structure \ Crawl Space, Lot Access \ Paved Driveway, Lot Features \ Covenants, Interior Features \ Attic: Partial Floored, Master Bedrm\Bath \ Master on Main Level, Energy \ Heat: Cent Elec, Construct\Siding \ Roof: Pitched, Interior Features \ Ceilings above 9ft., Construct\Siding \ SD: Stucco, Interior Construct \ Ceiling: Beamed, Interior Construct \ Ceiling: Raised, Interior Features \ Kitchen: Island, Interior Features \ Split Bedroom, Style \ Traditional, Energy \ A\C: 2 or More, Energy \ W\H: 2 or More, Interior Features \ Built-in Bookcases, Interior Features \ Formal Dining, Sub Structure \ Built-up, Utilities \ Waste: Septic Tank, Utilities \ Water: Comm, Lot Features \ Curb & Gutter, Lot Features \ Level, Sub Structure \ Concrete, Lot Features \ Cleared, Energy \ Other\See Remarks, Interior Features \ Bonus Room, Interior Features \ Great Room, Energy \ Ridge Vent, Interior Features \ Shelving, Interior Construct \ Woodwork: Stained, Frontage \ Marsh Frontage, Frontage \ River Frontage, Energy \ Insulated Doors, Style \ Rustic, Exterior House Features \ Outside Shower, Interior Features \ Study, Interior Construct \ Other\See Remarks, Interior Features \ Other\See Remarks, Frontage \ Marsh View, Frontage \ River View, Interior Features \ Furnished: None, Lot Features \ Cabana
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 6,139 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 0317971
- Zillow Home ID: 99381357
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $480-775K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31523 home values will fall 3.5% next year, compared to a 3.2% decrease for Brunswick as a whole. Among 31523 homes, this home is 548.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 94.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31523, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% greater than in Brunswick, and 1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31523 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Brunswick.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31523 home values.
|156 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|155 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||--||--||--||--|
|158 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|159 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|160 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|153 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||--||--||--||--|
|162 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|12 Riverwalk Ct Brunswick, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|164 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||--||Studio||--||--|
|13 Riverwalk Ct Brunswick, GA||--||--||--||--|
|152 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||--||--||--||--|
|157 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||$385K||4||3.5||3,620|
|151 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||--||--||--||--|
|149 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||$398K||4||3.5||3,153|
|147 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||$424K||5||5.5||3,300|
|146 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||--||--||--||--|
|236 Harbor Pointe Dr Brunswick, GA||$604K||3||3.5||4,800|
|236 Harbor Pointe Dr Brunswick, GA||$486K||3||3.5||4,800|
|230 Harbor Pointe Dr Brunswick, GA||$351K||4||3.5||3,200|
|145 Riverwalk Dr Brunswick, GA||$409K||5||4||3,885|
Nearby Schools in Brunswick
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.