154 Tarbell St, Akron, OH 443033 beds, 1 bath, 874 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,526 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1914
- 194 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $8,500
- Price/sqft: $14
- MLS #: 3477502
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 170 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 874 sqft
- Lot depth: 56
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 6706824
- Zillow Home ID: 35419827
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 154 Tarbell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Elizabeth Park Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.7% less than in Akron, and 91% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Elizabeth Park Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Elizabeth Park Valley home values.
- 156 Tarbell St Akron, OH$44K41.51,494
- 165 W North St Akron, OH$71K632,268
- 159 W North St Akron, OH$42K211,200
- Tarbell St Akron, OH--311,296
- 170 Tarbell St Akron, OH$40K311,176
- Tarbell St Akron, OH--------
- W North St Akron, OH--211,244
- N Maple St Akron, OH--------
- W North St Akron, OH--632,132
- Tarbell St OH--------
- Tarbell St Akron, OH--41.51,494
- 181 N Maple St Akron, OH$152K------
- W North St Akron, OH--31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.