154 Walthall St SE, Atlanta, GA 30316
Sold on 9/25/13: $236,900
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,956 sq ft
- Lot:7,745 sqft
- Year Built:1920
- Last Sold:Sep 2013 for $236,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
- CoolingCentral, Other
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow168
- Elementary SchoolWhitefoord
- Exterior MaterialWood
- Room Count10
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID35839305
- High SchoolMaynard H. Jackson, Jr.
- Last Remodel Year1985
- Middle SchoolCoan
- Parcel #14 00130011028
- Roof TypeOther
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$226,284||$199K – $249K||+$253||$115||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,230/mo||$922 – $1.5K/mo||-$9||$0.63||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Reynoldstown home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 6.4% increase for Atlanta as a whole. Among Reynoldstown homes, this home is valued 32.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Reynoldstown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 78% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.6% higher than in Atlanta, and 151.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Reynoldstown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Reynoldstown home values.
Neighborhood for 154 Walthall St Se
- 150 Walthall St SE Atlanta, GA$111K21.01,300
- 160 Walthall St SE Atlanta, GA$258K32.01,823
- 164 Walthall St SE Atlanta, GA$178K32.01,616
- 170 Walthall St SE Atlanta, GA$345K32.03,700
- 1087 Kirkwood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$195K32.01,820
- 1093 Kirkwood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$168K32.01,206
- 1083 Kirkwood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$150K31.01,130
- 1097 Kirkwood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$168K31.01,256
- 155 Walthall St SE Atlanta, GA$416K33.02,249
- 174 Walthall St SE Atlanta, GA$391K32.53,700
- 1103 Kirkwood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$87K32.01,824
- 1115 Kirkwood Ave SE # 0 Atlanta, GA$124K32.0--
- 163 Cleveland St SE Atlanta, GA$245K33.01,604
- 145 Cleveland St SE Atlanta, GA$312K33.01,800
- Walthall St Atlanta, GA$256K32.02,249
- 159 Walthall St SE Atlanta, GA$172K41.01,533
- 1107 Kirkwood Ave SE Atlanta, GA$204K31.01,472
- 149 Walthall St SE Atlanta, GA$164K21.0932
- 178 Walthall St SE Atlanta, GA$154K31.01,724
- 163 Walthall St SE Atlanta, GA$86K21.0979
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005