This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 3,185 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $315,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: None, 1 space
- 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level
- 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable
- 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable
- Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms
- Additional Sales Information \ None
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 10 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 7 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 8 Level \ Not Applicable
- Addtl Room 9 Level \ Not Applicable
- Age \ 51-60 Years
- Basement (Y\N) \ None
- Basement \ None
- Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower
- Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes
- Common Area Amenities \ On Site Manager\Engineer
- Compensation paid on \ Gross Sale Price
- Electricity \ Circuit Breakers
- Exposure \ W (West)
- Exterior Building Type \ Glass
- Family Room Level \ Not Applicable
- Fees\Approvals \ Credit Report
- Fees\Approvals \ Move Out Fee
- Fees\Approvals \ Move-in Fee
- Fees\Approvals \ Refundable Damage Deposit
- Foundation \ Concrete
- Heat\Fuel \ Hot Water\Steam
- Kitchen Level \ Main Level
- Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Breakfast Bar
- Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Lease Terms \ 2 Year Minimum Lease
- Living Room Level \ Main Level
- Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Shades
- Management \ Manager Off-site
- Management \ Monday through Friday
- Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ Full
- Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level
- Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Shades
- Monthly Rent Incl \ Exterior Maintenance
- Monthly Rent Incl \ Scavenger
- Other Information \ None
- Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes
- Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes
- Sewer \ Sewer-Public
- Special Compensation Info. \ None
- Square Feet Source \ Landlord\Tenant\Seller
- Status \ New
- Type of House \ Condo
- Type of Rental Property \ Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 17
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 17042100271023
- Pets: Cats, dogs
- Unit floor #: 7
- Zillow Home ID: 3855040
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $261-425K.
Neighborhood: Gold Coast
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Gold Coast, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.5% higher than in Chicago, and 830.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Gold Coast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gold Coast home values.
|Other Units in this Building (75)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1540 N State Pkwy|
Nearby Schools in Chicago
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.