1540 NW 59th St, Seattle, WA 981073 beds, 3.5 baths, 1,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $458,000
- Price/sqft: $297
- Finished basement, 280 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 200 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Parcel #: 2767603450
- Zillow Home ID: 48823404
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1540 Nw 59th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Ballard market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% greater than in Seattle, and 6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ballard home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- 1538 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$560K33.51,540
- 1534 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$519K211,225
- 1542 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$549K422,010
- 1530 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$514K211,420
- 1546 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$546K211,110
- 1539 NW 60th St Seattle, WA$549K42.51,220
- 1537 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$562K32.52,040
- 1535 NW 60th St Seattle, WA$560K41.751,700
- 1545 NW 60th St Seattle, WA$538K411,370
- 1543 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$526K51.51,310
- 1531 NW 59th St APT 3 Seattle, WA$209K11600
- 1531 NW 60th St Seattle, WA$519K421,850
- 1547 NW 60th St Seattle, WA$537K311,360
- 1526 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$536K41.51,520
- 1550 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$544K311,380
- 1547 NW 59th St Seattle, WA$523K422,540
- 1536 NW 58th St APT B Seattle, WA$435K22.51,470
- 1536 NW 58th St APT A Seattle, WA$429K221,420
- 1527 NW 60th St Seattle, WA$426K21810
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!