1540 Stone Cliff Dr, Saint George, UT 847909 beds, 9 baths, 15,794 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Geothermal
- Heating: Heat pump
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Finished basement, 7801 sqft
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2409 sqft
- RV Parking
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 9.0
- Exterior material: Stone, Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 22
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 15,794 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0505688
- Zillow Home ID: 68897324
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1540 Stone Cliff Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 84790 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 63.6% higher than in Saint George, and 39% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 84790 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint George.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 84790 home values.
- 1540 Stone Cliff Rd St George, UT$1.24M99.515,794
- 1540 Stone Cliff Rd St George, UT$1.03M81015,080
- 1562 Stone Cliff Rd St George, UT$422K343,930
- 1562 Stone Cliff Rd St George, UT$612K345,654
- 1562 Stone Cliff Rd St George, UT$616K345,654
- 1562 Stone Cliff Rd St George, UT$407K------
- 1562 Stone Cliff Rd Saint George, UT$613K345,654
- 1562 Stone Cliff Dr Saint George, UT$938KStudio44,831
- 2259 Stone Cliff Rd St George, UT$392K332,638
- 2259 Stone Cliff Dr Saint George, UT$537K332,638
- 2111 E Cliff Point Dr Saint George, UT--45.56,377
- 1576 Stone Cliff Dr Saint George, UT$1.06M566,396
- 2123 E Cliff Point Dr St George, UT$550K343,223
- 2310 Stone Cliff Dr Saint George, UT$902K55.59,166
- 2097 E Cliff Point Dr St George, UT$2.03M679,885
- 1557 Stone Cliff Dr St George, UT$676K536,682
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!