A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1972
- HOA Fee: $460
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 525 sqft
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $950,000
- Price/sqft: $528
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Ground Floor, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1972
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 42436018
- Zillow Home ID: 19679755
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 95030 home values will rise 3.8% next year, compared to a 4.4% increase for Los Gatos as a whole. Among 95030 homes, this home is valued 57% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95030, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.2% greater than in Los Gatos, and 77.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95030 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95030 home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Gatos
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!