15403 Shannon Rd, Los Gatos, CA 950324 beds, 3 baths, 2,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2002 for $825,000
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Attic fan
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,060 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 53725024
- Zillow Home ID: 19751754
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15403 Shannon Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95032 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% greater than in Los Gatos, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95032 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Gatos.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95032 home values.
- 15415 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA$3.34M543,381
- 15405 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA$2.28M432,956
- 15285 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA$2.5M43.53,784
- 15401 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA$2.61M43.53,716
- 15425 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA$2.22M----1,588
- 15215 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA$5.08M55.55,419
- 15315 Santella Ct Los Gatos, CA$4.13M576,194
- 15525 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA$1.47M211,013
- 15500 Shannon Hts Los Gatos, CA$2.56M43.54,094
- 15284 Suview Dr Los Gatos, CA$3.23M333,827
- 15520 Shannon Hts Los Gatos, CA$4.05M44.54,588
- 15690 Gum Tree Ln Los Gatos, CA$3.09M445,476
- 165 Happy Acres Rd Los Gatos, CA$2.83M434,023
- 15280 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA$1.86M443,026
- 15560 Shannon Hts Los Gatos, CA$4.88M33.55,192
- 15605 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA$1.17M211,590
- 15574 Shady Ln Los Gatos, CA$4.57M577,192
- 15310 Suview Dr Los Gatos, CA$1.79M321,862
- 15605 Shannon Rd Los Gatos, CA$1.23M211,590
- 333 Happy Acres Rd Los Gatos, CA$1.65M422,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292