- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15404 Memphis Dr, Fontana, CA 923363 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,219 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- 591 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $449,981
- Price/sqft: $232
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 421 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 1110191520000
- Zillow Home ID: 61651736
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15404 Memphis Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92336, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% higher than in Fontana, and 49.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 92336 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fontana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92336 home values.
- 15408 Memphis Dr Fontana, CA$379K532,440
- 15395 Boise Ave Fontana, CA$416K532,800
- 15403 Boise Ave Fontana, CA$375K432,440
- 15414 Memphis Dr Fontana, CA$381K632,676
- 7470 Olympia Ave Fontana, CA$379K42.52,329
- 15409 Boise Ave Fontana, CA$379K632,676
- 15401 Memphis Dr Fontana, CA$391K432,676
- 7464 Olympia Ave Fontana, CA$352K532,440
- 15395 Memphis Dr Fontana, CA$369K42.52,329
- 7458 Olympia Ave Fontana, CA$374K632,676
- 7476 Olympia Ave Fontana, CA$361K32.51,938
- 15407 Memphis Dr Fontana, CA$371K532,440
- 15389 Memphis Dr Fontana, CA$364K532,440
- 7452 Olympia Ave Fontana, CA$367K32.51,938
- 15383 Memphis Dr Fontana, CA$330K532,676
- 15420 Memphis Dr Fontana, CA$383K532,440
- 15415 Boise Ave Fontana, CA$382K42.52,329
- 7443 Olympia Ave Fontana, CA$389K32.51,938
- 15413 Memphis Dr Fontana, CA$379K632,676
- 7446 Olympia Ave Fontana, CA$385K632,676
Nearby Schools in Fontana
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.