A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,530 sqft
- Built in 1930
- Views: 2,871 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,045,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $550
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Amenities \ Auto Gar Dr Opn, Amenities \ Built-in Bookcases, Amenities \ FP Mantels, Amenities \ MBR-BA Full, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Y, Cooling \ Central A/C, Cooling \ Zoned, Dining Kitchen \ Breakfast nook, Dining Kitchen \ Galley Kitchen, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Exterior \ Brick Front, Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Heating \ Central, Heating \ Hot Water, Heating \ Radiator, Listing Status \ Pending, Locale Listing Status \ CNTG/NO KO, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Garage Door Opener, Parking \ Paved Driveway, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Tudor, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Type \ Townhouse
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 4
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,901 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1352 0152
- Zillow Home ID: 434473
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $775K-1.2M.
Market guideZillow predicts 20007 home values will decrease 0.3% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Washington as a whole. Among 20007 homes, this home is valued 16.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 20007, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.9% lower than in Washington, and 81.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 20007 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 20007 home values.
|1540 44th St NW Washington, DC||$941K||5||4||1,717|
|1544 44th St NW Washington, DC||$1.13M||6||3||2,504|
|1546 44th St NW Washington, DC||$804K||3||1.5||1,480|
|1538 44th St NW Washington, DC||$924K||4||2||1,883|
|4411 Volta Pl NW Washington, DC||$939K||5||4||1,784|
|4413 Volta Pl NW Washington, DC||$965K||3||3.5||2,247|
|1548 44th St NW Washington, DC||$866K||3||2.5||1,480|
|4415 Volta Pl NW Washington, DC||$748K||3||2||1,224|
|1536 44th St NW Washington, DC||$1.44M||5||4||2,706|
|1550 44th St NW Washington, DC||$861K||3||4||1,480|
|4417 Volta Pl NW Washington, DC||$816K||3||1||1,354|
|1552 44th St NW Washington, DC||$854K||3||3||1,559|
|4419 Volta Pl NW Washington, DC||$744K||3||1||1,224|
|1554 44th St NW Washington, DC||$936K||5||3||1,964|
|4421 Volta Pl NW Washington, DC||$917K||3||3||1,653|
|1563 44th St NW Washington, DC||$969K||4||3||2,069|
|1559 44th St NW Washington, DC||$1.05M||5||2.5||2,016|
|4423 Volta Pl NW Washington, DC||$883K||3||2||1,686|
|1565 44th St NW Washington, DC||$813K||2||1.5||1,524|
|4400 Q St NW Washington, DC||$1.39M||7||4.5||2,841|
Nearby Schools in Washington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.