A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1957
- Views: 1,416 all time views
- HOA Fee: $120
- Cooling: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: May 2015 for $29,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $39
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Basement Bathrooms (Y\N) \ No, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Water \ Public, Other Information \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Master Association Fee \ No, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Special Assessments \ N, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Property Type \ Attached Single, Waterfront (Y\N) \ No, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Parking \ Unassigned, Pet Information \ No Pets, Parking Type \ Space\s, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ No, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Dining Room Level \ Not Applicable, Basement \ None, Heat\Fuel \ Electric, Air Conditioning \ 1 (Window\Wall Unit), Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Contingent, Square Feet Source \ Estimated, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ None, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ None, Age \ 51-60 Years, Disability Access and\or Equipped \ No, Recent Rehab (Y\N) \ No, Offered for Sale or Rent \ No, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Franchisor Feed(y\n) \ No, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 12
- Floor size: 750 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 16201300421009
- Zillow Home ID: 3821236
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $47-77K.
Market guideZillow predicts 60804 home values will fall 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Cicero as a whole. Among 60804 homes, this home is valued 42% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60804, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.2% greater than in Cicero, and 946.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cicero.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60804 home values.
- 1821 S 59th Ct4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,143 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1922
Nearby Schools in Cicero
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.