15420 Sussex St, Detroit, MI 482273 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,480 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,183 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $47,700
- Price/sqft: $32
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,480 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22046239
- Zillow Home ID: 88217618
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15420 Sussex Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 48227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 108.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.6% higher than in Detroit, and 464% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48227 home values.
- 15410 Sussex St Detroit, MI$37K--1940
- 15428 Sussex St Detroit, MI$39K--11,226
- 15434 Sussex St Detroit, MI$51K311,200
- 15400 Sussex St Detroit, MI$51K--1.51,162
- 15442 Sussex St Detroit, MI$37K--21,561
- 15421 Coyle St Detroit, MI$41K321,544
- 15429 Coyle St Detroit, MI$50K--11,024
- 15450 Sussex St Detroit, MI$49K--11,050
- 15413 Coyle St Detroit, MI$28K32.52,381
- 15376 Sussex St Detroit, MI$38K311,344
- 15403 Coyle St Detroit, MI$43K411,422
- 15437 Coyle St Detroit, MI$34K--21,544
- Sussex St Detroit, MI$48K--11,205
- 15460 Sussex St Detroit, MI$46K--1.51,391
- 15453 Coyle St Detroit, MI$53K--31,260
- 15370 Sussex St Detroit, MI$47K311,309
- 15420 Sussex St Detroit, MI$52K31.5--
- 15468 Sussex St Detroit, MI$51K--22,085
- 15377 Coyle St Detroit, MI$50K--1962
- 15461 Coyle St Detroit, MI$48K--1.51,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!