- Lot: 9,021 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 56 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,473 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $31
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $160,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $58
- MLS #: 38278149
- Alpha, REALTORS
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 425 sqft
- Maintenance Fee \ Mandatory, Defects \ No Known Defects, Disclosures \ Sellers Disclosure, Financing Available \ Cash Sale, Financing Available \ Conventional, Foundation Description \ Slab, List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, Lot Description \ Subdivision Lot, Maintenance Fee Payment Schedule \ Annually, Ownership Type \ Full Ownership, Property Type \ Free Standing, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Bedroom Description \ Master Bed - 1st Floor, Room Description \ Breakfast Room, Room Description \ Formal Living, Room Description \ Gameroom Up, Utility Room Description \ Utility Rm in House, SqFt Source \ Appraisal District, Style Description \ Traditional, Water Sewer Description \ Water District, Year Built Source \ Appraisal District, Street Surface \ Concrete, Exterior Description \ Fully Fenced, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, Street Surface \ Curbs, Master Bath Description \ Whirlpool\Tub, Financing Available \ FHA, Interior Features \ High Ceiling, Interior Features \ Fire\Smoke Alarm, Range Type \ Electric Range, Master Bath Description \ Tub with Shower, Financing Available \ Investor, Status \ Option Pending, Number Of Unit Stories \ 2, Geo Market Area \ Mission Bend Area, Section Number \ 1, 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 12X12, Legal Description \ BLOCK 6, Gameroom Dimensions \ 15x15, 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 12X11, Kitchen Dimensions \ 11x10, Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 12x7, Legal Description \ Lot 6, Legal Subdivision \ MISSION BEND SAN MIGUEL, Den Dimensions \ 21X14, 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 21x10, Legal Description \ MISSION BEND SAN MIGUEL SEC 1
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,748 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5030010060060907
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 27580338
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Mission Bend home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 1.5% increase for Houston Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mission Bend, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.9% higher than in Houston Metro, and 115.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Mission Bend home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mission Bend home values.
|15503 Montesa Dr Houston, TX||$207K||4||2||3,255|
|15419 Montesa Dr Houston, TX||$252K||4||4||3,770|
|15502 Beechnut St Houston, TX||$138K||3||2||1,884|
|15506 Beechnut St Houston, TX||$145K||4||2||2,148|
|15418 Beechnut St Houston, TX||$143K||3||2||2,175|
|15507 Montesa Dr Houston, TX||$155K||4||2||2,385|
|15415 Montesa Dr Houston, TX||$214K||4||3||3,088|
|15510 Beechnut St Houston, TX||$159K||4||2||2,666|
|15414 Beechnut St Houston, TX||$139K||3||2||1,977|
|8006 Montesa Ct Houston, TX||$167K||3||2||2,093|
|8011 Montesa Ct Houston, TX||$146K||3||2||2,162|
|15511 Montesa Dr Houston, TX||$156K||4||2||2,397|
|15514 Beechnut St Houston, TX||$160K||4||2||2,375|
|15411 Montesa Dr Houston, TX||$139K||4||2||1,885|
|15410 Beechnut St Houston, TX||$152K||3||2||2,166|
|8002 Montesa Ct Houston, TX||$150K||3||2||2,152|
|8007 Montesa Ct Houston, TX||$131K||3||2||1,617|
|15518 Beechnut St Houston, TX||$153K||4||2||2,257|
|15515 Montesa Dr Houston, TX||$134K||3||2||1,705|
|15407 Montesa Dr Houston, TX||$137K||4||2||1,909|
Nearby Schools in Mission Bend
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!