- Lot: 1,354 sqft
- Built in 1975
- Views: 1,320 all time views
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $73,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $83
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Monthly, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association & Fees: Rec Center \ N, Association Fee Incl \ Blanket Ins Policy, Association Fee Incl \ Garbage Collection, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Repair, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Basement: Basement Y/N \ N, Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Near Bus Stop, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Attached, Dwelling Type \ Townhouse, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Stories \ 1, Fencing \ Wood, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Thunderbird, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Grass Back, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Laundry in Garage, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ Other (See Remarks), Master Bedroom \ Not Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Separate Den/Office: Sep Den/Office Y/N \ N, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ County Assessor, Spa \ None, Status - Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Tax Municipality \ Maricopa - COUNTY, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ APS, Water \ City Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 884 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 20812064
- Zillow Home ID: 7959540
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $83-140K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Mountain home values will rise 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Mountain homes, this home is valued 31.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% lower than in Phoenix, and 142.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
|15419 N 2nd Way Phoenix, AZ||$119K||--||2||1,369|
|15426 N 2nd Way Phoenix, AZ||$102K||3||2||1,426|
|15426 N 2nd Way # 46 Phoenix, AZ||$119K||3||2||1,369|
|239 E Ponderosa Ln Phoenix, AZ||$108K||2||2||1,127|
|239 E Ponderosa Ln Phoenix, AZ||$101K||2||2||1,127|
|15415 N 2nd Way Phoenix, AZ||$125K||--||2||1,479|
|243 E Ponderosa Ln Phoenix, AZ||$103K||--||--||--|
|243 E Ponderosa Ln Phoenix, AZ||$123K||3||2||1,369|
|235 E Ponderosa Ln Phoenix, AZ||$94K||--||--||884|
|15411 N 2nd Way Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||2||1,369|
|15422 N 2nd Way Phoenix, AZ||$95K||--||1||884|
|247 E Ponderosa Ln Phoenix, AZ||$126K||--||2||1,479|
|15407 N 2nd Way Phoenix, AZ||$104K||--||2||1,127|
|N 2nd Way Phoenix, AZ||$104K||--||2||1,127|
|15418 N 2nd Way Phoenix, AZ||$104K||--||2||1,127|
|15414 N 2nd Way Phoenix, AZ||$103K||3||2||1,369|
|15414 N 2nd Way Phoenix, AZ||$118K||--||2||1,369|
|236 E Ponderosa Ln Phoenix, AZ||$114K||3||2||1,369|
|251 E Ponderosa Ln Phoenix, AZ||$126K||4||2||1,479|
|15403 N 2nd Way Phoenix, AZ||$95K||--||1||884|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!