15436 Heyden St, Detroit, MI 482233 beds, 2.5 baths, 968 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Hardwood floors on main floor. Carpet upstairs in master bedroom.
1 car garage. Fenced in backyard with a spacious deck.
FREE Lawn Maintenance.
Bi-weekly rent payments of $425 also available.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $14,000
- Price/sqft: $14
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 950 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 968 sqft
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 115
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22099160
- Zillow Home ID: 88608206
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15436 Heyden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brightmoor, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 52.4% lower than in Detroit, and 146.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Brightmoor home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brightmoor home values.
- 15444 Heyden St Detroit, MI$44K--1.5969
- 15428 Heyden St Detroit, MI$55K--1999
- 15452 Heyden St Detroit, MI$52K--1913
- 15420 Heyden St Detroit, MI$35K311,200
- 15460 Heyden St Detroit, MI$38K--1804
- 15410 Heyden St Detroit, MI$46K--1770
- 15468 Heyden St Detroit, MI$36K--1906
- 15404 Heyden St Detroit, MI$37K--1931
- 15437 Heyden St Detroit, MI$54K31.51,561
- 15445 Vaughan St Detroit, MI$52K--1950
- 15429 Vaughan St Detroit, MI$47K321,152
- 15453 Heyden St Detroit, MI$56K321,400
- 15453 Vaughan St Detroit, MI$46K311,624
- 15421 Heyden St Detroit, MI$48K311,207
- 15476 Heyden St Detroit, MI$50K--1913
- 15437 Vaughan St Detroit, MI$32K321,254
- 15445 Heyden St Detroit, MI$48K--1921
- 15461 Vaughan St Detroit, MI$53K--2963
- 15429 Heyden St Detroit, MI$37K--1968
- 15415 Heyden St Detroit, MI$43K--1875
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292