15436 N 1st Ave, Phoenix, AZ 850234 beds, 2 baths, 2,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Add'l Property Use \ None,Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Split,Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Approx SqFt Range \ 001 - 2,Approx SqFt Range \ 2,Approx SqFt Range \ 250,Apx Lot Size Range \ 001 - 12,Apx Lot Size Range \ 10,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Architecture \ Ranch,Assoc Rules/Info \ None,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ No Fees,Basement Description \ None,Const - Finish \ Stone,Construction \ Block,Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups),Cooling \ Programmable Thmstat,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar,Dining Area \ Formal,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District,Elementary School \ Lookout Mountain,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Features \ No Interior Steps,Fencing \ Block,Fireplace \ 1 Fireplace,Fireplace \ Fireplace Family Rm,Flooring \ Carpet,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Thunderbird,High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District,Horses \ N,Items Updated: Bath(s) Partial/Full \ Partial,Items Updated: Floor Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Pool Partial/Full \ Partial,Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full,Jr. High School \ Mountain Sky,Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Granite Countertops,Kitchen Features \ Kitchen Island,Kitchen Features \ Pantry,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Walk-in Pantry,Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back,Landscaping \ Desert Back,Landscaping \ Grass Back,Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front,Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only,Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm,Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks,Other Rooms \ Family Room,Other Rooms \ Great Room,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Parking Features \ Electric Door Opener,Parking Features \ RV Gate,Pool - Private \ Fenced Pool,Pool - Private \ Pool - Private,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ Comp Shingle,Services \ City Services,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ County Assessor,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines,Technology \ Cable TV Avail,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Type \ ER,Utilities \ APS,Water \ City Water,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,080 sqft
- Parcel #: 20812325
- Zillow Home ID: 7959636
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15436 N 1st Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% lower than in Phoenix, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- 15444 N 1st Ave Phoenix, AZ$237K321,732
- 15428 N 1st Ave Phoenix, AZ$289K42.52,238
- 15437 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$337K--22,224
- 15445 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$327K--2.751,901
- 15427 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$329K--22,197
- 26 W Betty Elyse Ln Phoenix, AZ$346K422,080
- 15435 N 1st Ave Phoenix, AZ$382K432,598
- 15429 N 1st Ave Phoenix, AZ$315K--22,115
- 18 W Betty Elyse Ln Phoenix, AZ$302K--2.751,901
- 15453 N 2nd Ave Phoenix, AZ$346K--2.752,013
- 101 W Beck Ln Phoenix, AZ$309K221,314
- 15421 N 1st Ave Phoenix, AZ$329K322,044
- 111 W Beck Ln Phoenix, AZ$242K--21,683
- 10 W Betty Elyse Ln Phoenix, AZ$348K--2.52,520
- 101 W Waltann Ln Phoenix, AZ$339K422,080
- 19 W Waltann Ln Phoenix, AZ$315K--2.752,080
- 109 W Waltann Ln Phoenix, AZ$361K--3.752,421
- 119 W Beck Ln Phoenix, AZ$329K532,192
- 15411 N 1st Ave Phoenix, AZ$337K--31,922
- 15436 N Central Ave Phoenix, AZ$364K--32,421
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292