- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
15437 Penny Ave, Sandy, OR 970553 beds, 2.1 baths, 1,872 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Last sold: May 2012 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $120
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Composition
- Floor size: 1,872 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 05007617
- Zillow Home ID: 67407784
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 15437 Penny Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97055, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% less than in Sandy, and 27% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97055 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sandy.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97055 home values.
- 15453 Penny Ave Sandy, OR$222K32.51,872
- 15395 Penny Ave Sandy, OR$207K32.51,595
- 15471 Penny Ave Sandy, OR$221K32.51,872
- 15373 Penny Ave Sandy, OR$207K421,470
- 15355 Penny Ave Sandy, OR$211K321,470
- 15479 Penny Ave Sandy, OR$221K32.51,872
- 15331 Penny Ave Sandy, OR$213K321,606
- 15388 Penny Ave Sandy, OR$210K331,423
- 15297 Penny Ave Sandy, OR$213K42.51,601
- 15382 Penny Ave Sandy, OR$211K32.51,540
- 15340 Penny Ave Sandy, OR$248K42.52,060
- 15277 Penny Ave Sandy, OR$214K321,510
- 15581 Adams Ave Sandy, OR$245K42.51,892
- 15583 Adams Ave Sandy, OR$210K32.51,602
- 15582 Adams Ave Sandy, OR$222K42.51,787
- 15585 Adams Ave Sandy, OR$217K32.51,389
- 15584 Adams Ave Sandy, OR$216K331,755
- 37311 SE Olson St Sandy, OR$219K42.51,619
- 15589 Adams Ave Sandy, OR$210K32.51,616
- 15587 Adams Ave Sandy, OR$209K32.51,531
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!