- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1544 Powell St, Indianapolis, IN 462272 beds, 1 bath, 1,860 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $43
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,860 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 265
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 491506122019000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1173059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1544 Powell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46227 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 1.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46227 home values.
- 1548 Powell St Indianapolis, IN$71K3--930
- 1540 Powell St Indianapolis, IN$71K21931
- 1536 Powell St Indianapolis, IN$72K31880
- 1552 Powell St Indianapolis, IN$110K311,568
- 1431 Jasper St Indianapolis, IN$140K21.52,882
- 4946 Mathews Ave Indianapolis, IN$104K311,752
- 5104 Bay St Indianapolis, IN$63K1--714
- 4940 Mathews Ave Indianapolis, IN$95K311,310
- 4952 Mathews Ave Indianapolis, IN$68K3--864
- 4928 Mathews Ave Indianapolis, IN$69K3--1,249
- 4958 Mathews Ave Indianapolis, IN$101K2--1,324
- 1441 Jasper St Indianapolis, IN$165K412,638
- 5074 Bay St Indianapolis, IN$125K311,517
- 5002 Mathews Ave Indianapolis, IN$107K3--1,984
- 1449 Jasper St Indianapolis, IN$107K311,448
- 5006 Mathews Ave Indianapolis, IN$91K2--858
- 5305 Madison Ave Indianapolis, IN$138K6--2,204
- 5044 Bay St Indianapolis, IN$164K4--2,756
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!