1544 Symphony Cir, Brentwood, CA 945132 beds, 2 baths, 1,465 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Living room, New property
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,465 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2108308417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1544 Symphony Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94513 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 38.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Brentwood, and 37.2% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94513 home values.
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
1,706 sqft, 5,662 sqft lot, built in 1997
- 3 beds, 2.5 baths
- 1500 Smith Ln Brentwood, CA$884K----2,717
- Marsh Creek Rd Byron, CA--------
- 25175 Marsh Creek Rd Brentwood, CA$554K------
- 1400 Smith Ln Byron, CA--------
- Marsh Creek Rd Byron, CA$811K------
- 1200 Smith Ln Brentwood, CA$825K----2,740
- 25375 Marsh Creek Rd Brentwood, CA$849K----2,460
- 25071 Marsh Creek Rd Brentwood, CA$614K------
- 1100 Smith Ln Byron, CA--------
- 11215 Brentwood Blvd Brentwood, CA$479K----1,540
- 24999 Marsh Creek Rd Brentwood, CA$715K----2,164
- 1000 Smith Ln Byron, CA--------
- 24865 Marsh Creek Rd Brentwood, CA$1.11M433,090
- 11081 Brentwood Blvd Brentwood, CA$808K321,712
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!